Volunteers Needed for 2018 LECOM Health Challenge
The 2018 LECOM Health Challenge volunteer registration is open!
The Web.com Tour event heads back to Peek’n Peak Resort’s “Upper Course” July 5-8, 2018 in Clymer, N.Y., and attracted over 20,000 spectators in 2017.
Volunteers are critical to the success of the LECOM Health Challenge and their charitable support to the community. Those interested in volunteering have a variety of opportunities to be a part of the Web.com Tour stop!
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Charitable and community support
- Experience a professional golf tournament from “inside the ropes”
- Meet new people with similar interests
- Watch some of the top players on the Web.com Tour
- Find a new golf partner
- Build your resume
- Network with other volunteers
- Get outside and enjoy a beautiful setting
The Official Volunteer Package costs $35 and includes the following:
- One (1) logo golf shirt (Additional logo golf shirt may be purchased for $25)
- One (1) cap or visor
- One (1) volunteer credential, valid for volunteer’s entry to the 2018 LECOM Health Challenge all week (even on days you are not working)
- Three (3) weekly tickets for guests to attend the 2018 LECOM Health Challenge
- On-site parking for one (1) vehicle all week
- Complimentary food and beverages during volunteer shifts
Total value of the Official Volunteer Package is more than $100 (and worth $200 if you work 3 shifts to receive a round of golf), however your cost is $35. Their goal is to contribute at least $125,000 to Chautauqua-Erie Region charitable organizations in 2018. We will reach this goal thanks to the generosity of you, and our sponsors.
Volunteers that work 3 or more shifts receive one (1) complimentary round of golf at Peek’n Peak Resort, or one (1) pass to Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park.
Young people who are between the ages of 13 and 17, may sign up to be Junior Volunteers at no cost. Junior Volunteers receive the Official Volunteer Package (listed below), however instead of a golf shirt Junior Volunteers receive a tournament-logo t-shirt in 2018.
You may register online at http://www.lecomhealthchallenge.com/volunteer/.