About / Volunteer
Become an NYSGA Volunteer
The NYSGA is a volunteer led non-profit organization consisting of over 130 committee members. These volunteers, who represent all regions of New York state, support the association on one or more of the following sub-committees: Tournaments, Course Rating, and Foundation.
To join the NYSGA and become a volunteer, you will need to complete the steps outlined below:
- Review and complete the application form listed above. After completing the form, return it to the NYSGA either by mail (4933 Jamesville Road, Jamesville, NY 13078) or via email to Deb Spilman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application as been received, you will be contacted by a representative of the association to learn more about your interest in volunteering. Then your application will be reviewed by the NYSGA's Executive Committee, who meets several times a year, for final approval.
- When approved, you will receive an official welcome letter and additional volunteer information. Training and additional resources will be available to you as you work to become a veteran NYSGA volunteer!
Ask a Committee Member
Have a question about the NYSGA? Contact an NYSGA Committee Member from your region.
- Albany: Warren Winslow - email@example.com
- Binghamton: Joe Strykowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buffalo: Joe Enright - email@example.com
- Long Island: Doug Vergith - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochester: Dick Galvin - email@example.com
- Syracuse: Jim Coleman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utica/Rome: John Bartholomew - email@example.com